- KDavies1983Asked on June 10, 2014 at 05:04 AM
Im trying to attach a tutorial into a jotform, ive got the widget and adding it onto the form however when i add the video URL it doesnt do anything. I want the thumbnail from my video to appear.
- jedcadornaAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 07:34 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I just tested youtube video widget and was able to attach a video. Here's what you need to do to attach your video.
1. Go to your youtube video then click on Share then copy the URL
2. Add Youtube widget then paste the URL
You should now see your thumbnail or the video loaded.
- KDavies1983Answered on June 10, 2014 at 08:49 PM
Thanks your your quick reply :)
I think the reason was partly because my video was private, however now i have made the video unlisted but still getting the below message once i have added the URL:
Any suggestions? :)
- KDavies1983Answered on June 10, 2014 at 08:51 PM
Oh, the snagit image doesnt seem to have came through with my response. Can you see it?
- CesarAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Unfortunately, the image with the message you are receiving is not showing up on our end. Kindly re-post your screenshot so that we may assist you further. You can try adding the image to a image host service such as imgur.com Thank you.
- KDavies1983Answered on June 11, 2014 at 03:16 AM
Ok, im struggling!!
The box is just saying:This page can’t be displayedMake sure the web address http://us-node1.jotservers.com:7070 is correct. Look for the page with your search engine. Refresh the page in a few minutes
- jedcadornaAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 06:11 AM
Is this your form http://www.jotform.co/form/41471968029866? Is this the videos you were referring to and ? If yes, I can already see the embedded video. Try clearing your browser's cache or use a different browser and see if that helps?
By the way, I wasn't able to see the attached image in your previous response.
- KDavies1983Answered on June 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Ive cleared the history, in both chrome and internet explorer and still getting the below error.
Any other suggestions?
I can see that the video you have added works.
When I add the url it also says operation timed out.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Lime my colleague, I am also unable to replicate the issue you are having. I did check your form and it seems to work as expected. It does display the youTube video and also rest of the form.
Based on the screenshot above, are you having issue when you click on the "Preview" button of your form editor? Please click on your form's direct URL and see if you continue to have this issue: http://form.jotform.co/form/41471968029866
We will wait for your response.