- Malcolm ShawAsked on August 17, 2011 at 10:01 AM
I recently bought a bakeware business. The previous owner, Jack Donaldson, had a basic web site produced - Giesen.co.uk - by web designers The Logic of Eight. They have used JotForm for "Contact Us" page. I have all the details and passwords to edit site and web hosting tools with the web server.
Now we own the site we would like enquiries to come to us. Are you able to ascertain where enquiries go when submit button is clicked and if redirection is possible to location of our choice.
Malcolm ShawPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 10:21 PM
First off, I'd like to congratulate you on your new business. Hope our service helps in making your business flourish.
May I ask if you were provided the login details for the account that contains your site's "Contact Us" form? If yes, all you need to do is log in to that account then change the recipient e-mail for the form by doing the following:
1. Go to My Forms (after logging in)
2. Click the Edit button beside the form's name
3. Then, go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
4. Click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button in the Compose Email screen
5. Replace the existing Recipient E-mail to your choice then click Finish
Do not forget to save your form by pressing Ctrl - S in your keyboard.
Let us know how it goes from here on out. We'll be waiting for your updates. Thanks!