- mockdubyaAsked on August 17, 2011 at 10:33 AM
I need to change the credit card info for my upcoming payment. How does this work?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 12:10 PM
The easiest way to do this is to cancel your existing subscription then open a new one. Cancelling your current subscription won't immediately downgrade your account. It will downgrade only when the subscription expires, which is on the 24th of this month.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
You can choose to re-subscribe now using the new credit card info or later, when your existing subscription expires. It is up to you. Let us know if you need further assistance with regard to this topic. Thanks!
- allanftdAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 02:27 PM
Sorry but for some reason your response did not reflect properly in the online forum thread. Kindly resend your response using the link below so that any available JotForm adminstrator can assist you promptly.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- Mike WellsAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 03:50 PM
First problem, I no longer have the info that you said I need to cancel.
Second problem, I don't want to lose the forms that I currently have in
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 07:48 PM
We can cancel the account for you so that you can resubscribe with the new
card information. Your account will stay Premium until the time you have
paid for expires, within this period you may resubscribe.
All forms created will remain even after a downgrade or
cancellation since the account will only be downgraded to a free type.
Let us know your feedback so that we can process the downgrade.
Thanks for using JotForm.