- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 07:18 PM
Please try the widget again, the problem has been solved, I was able to test it:
The fields is not showing blank in the PDF submission nor in the email notification:
Let us know if it works on your end, we will be glad to assist you.
- gatherwellAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 09:36 PM
Thanks for replying! I'm still having the issue. I think to replicate you need to change from the default "Text Box" to any other field name (that's when the issue showed up for me).
Here is how the e-mail confirmation looks when I receive it (Map of my day is the narrative field, which was completed):
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 02:44 AM
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
It took me a while to find the root cause of the problem.
It is not the custom field name that causes the problem, it is when there's a text field that's not filled. Example,
All fields are filled.
When one of the field is left blank or not filled.
I have now raised this to our developers a resolution. We will let you know here once this is resolve.
- gatherwellAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 04:28 AM
Ok,thanks I will watch closely for an update.
- MacLucAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 04:11 AM
Bug has been fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.