- FlippyHippyAsked on June 12, 2014 at 03:24 PM
The prompt said I was scheduled to be canceled manually, and then yesterday I received notification that $9.95 was deducted from my PayPal account. I would like to be brought down to the free account and have that $9.95 returned to my PayPal account. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 12, 2014 at 03:47 PM
Our records show you did indeed cancel but sometimes there is a lag time between when a Paypal cancellation is put through and when we receive it. Just to make sure here is a guide to manually cancel through Paypal.
The steps to cancel Paypal subscriptions are as follows:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
We have to process Paypal refunds manually and this takes 1-2 weeks and you should not be charged again. Thank you for you patience.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- FlippyHippyAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 02:33 PM
I have done this. Will this past payment be refunded to me?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 04:14 PM
Yes. The latest payment will be refunded.
It was already on the refund queue, and refund amount should reflect in your account after 1-2 weeks.