- placefutureAsked on June 12, 2014 at 08:47 PM
Is there a way to provide hidden values to each answer in a quiz and do a calculation to determine results with instant feedback?
- Jim_RankAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 02:19 AM
Thanks for contacting us. Yes, you may make a quiz test using our form. There are already several 'Form templates' for quiz test in our template library or you can make one by yourself.
1. Go to 'Myforms' then click on 'Create Form', now if you need form from template from 'Form templates' or you may choose 'Blank Form'. See the following picture-
In a blank form, write your questions and provide marks to the write answers. Please take a look how to provide marks to the right answer-
2. Now add 'Form calculation' widget to calculate the answers. See the picture-
You may make the field hide by selecting Properties>>Hide Field.
3. Click on Calculation wizard and add all question's fields to calculate the total answer.
To see the results instant just redirect the thank you page, See the instructions below-
1. Click on 'Thank you' icon, choose ' Thank you Message' and click 'Next'.
2. On 'Thank you page wizard' write you message and to show the result just drag & drop the 'calculation' fields to the page. See the following picture-
See the demo form here.
If you need the quiz form from the templates then search 'Quiz' and select a form which you desired.
Let us know if you need further help. Cheers !