- sarahb53Asked on August 17, 2011 at 05:39 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 08:35 PM
You can remove the ssl on the form to make it unsecure.
1. Open your form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' .
3. Select 'Embed Form'.
4. In the Embed Form wizard window you will see an option for SSL.
You can make the form unsecure by remove the checkbox for the SSL.
After disabling SSL on the form, get the new embed code and update
the code you have for any existing webpage where the form was added.
Let us know if you have clarifications.