- cdaonlineAsked on August 17, 2011 at 05:53 PM
Like others in your forums, my email notifcations aren't reporting from one of the fields in my "Northeast Region COMOM Volunteer Registration." It's the last registration question regarding the "Post Clinic Wrap Up" in my form that is the issue. I found the following instructions in the forum answers and just tried it but no luck - still won't report for me in the notifications and volunteers are worried that they're not getting registered for that line item. Help? Here's what I just tried:
Answered by aytekin on June 30, 2011
Instead of deleting the field, you should probably reset the email. To do that:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
Have other ideas? THanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 08:39 PM
Can you confirm that this issue has not already been resolved? I cloned your form, did a test submission and the "POST CLINIC WRAP-UP (light refreshments): Sat., Oct. 22?" field showed up in the notification just fine, as can be seen in this partial screenshot of the message in my Gmail account.
If you are still experiencing the problem, try directing the notification to an alternative email address and see if that helps.
Please keep us updated.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 08:46 PM
@Wayne I think Molly's problem has to do with her form's autoresponder named "Thank You for Registering for COMOM!". The line that made me think so is "volunteers are worried that they're not getting registered for that line item. "
I inspected that autoresponder and true enough, the autoresponder is missing a line section for the field "POST CLINIC WRAP-UP (light refreshments): Sat., Oct. 22?"
@Molly, recreate this autoresponder by following the same procedure as given by Aytekin. Just remember that a notification is different from an autoresponder. Notification = sent to form owner, while autoresponder = sent to the person who submitted the form (usually).
Hope this helps!
- cdaonlineAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 05:43 PM
THANKS - genius! It's back in action and working like a dream.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 06:23 PM
Nice to hear that all is well now on your end. Send us a message if you have other concerns related to JotForm that needs to be taken care of.
- CristiPAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 03:10 AM
"Delete Email"... "Add New Email"... worked for me!
Good Support Team!
- pinoytechAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 04:49 AM
Good to hear that your form is working properly.