- jmeastesAsked on August 18, 2011 at 09:36 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 11:30 AM
The form builder does not have some sort of a 'central location' for uploaded files yet. You'd have to view the specific submission, to which a file is uploaded with in the submissions page, to access the file.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the form that is used to upload the file
3. Click the Submissions button
4. Browse through the submissions to see the download link for the uploaded files
Hope you find this information useful. Thank you for choosing JotForm as your form builder!