- dexter902Asked on June 16, 2014 at 05:25 PM
Hello! I had this issue before, and it was fixed. Then I got an email from someone telling me the page wasn't working.
Can someone help me? I've tried copying and pasting in the embed code for my page, and it still doesn't appear to be working. This is the link to what I'm talking about: http://www.dkdexterphotography.com/wedding-inquiry
I have Zenfolio--I don't know if that makes a difference or not. Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 16, 2014 at 06:19 PM
I've tried it here using a Trial Account, but it's limited and I can't make additional adjustments. I would like to suggest to use the EMBED Method in the Zendfolio Custom Page properties:
Paste the form embed codes in the Content section:
I hope that helps!
- likerbotAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 01:56 PM
Dont use the Embed function to put in the Iframe code. Instead, just paste the iframe code in as html without using the embed function. Works perfectly!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 02:05 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. ;)
- hedionaAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 10:53 AM
This worked for me!!!! Perfect and no cut off as the other was doing when i was embedding!