- screamaAsked on August 18, 2011 at 11:41 AM
- screamaAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 11:52 AM
posted in error. Closed
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 11:53 AM
To set the text font please do the following:
1. Login to JotForm.
2. Select the form to Edit.
3. Click on 'Form Style' tab.
4. On the toolbar you should see an option to alter the font's size, color and type.
Another way on how to do this is using the form's preferences.
1.Edit your form and click Preferences
2. A pop-up will show up, go to Form Styles tab, at the bottom is the Inject Custom CSS field
Hope this helps.