- elegantees5Asked on August 18, 2011 at 11:54 AM
I like this example. How can I get the submit button to be in the same 'row' as the email label?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 18, 2011 at 12:45 PM
To implement the same style to your form:
Shrink both the e-mail field and the submit button. Right-click then choose Shrink.
Inject this css code to hide the label for the E-mail field
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
The finished product should look like this form:
We hope you find this answer helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- elegantees5Answered on August 19, 2011 at 04:07 AM
Great reply!! This worked perfectly :)
- copeningAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 03:22 PM
Odd... I tried it... like 10 times and it didn't work for me.
- allanftdAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 03:30 PM
May we ask which of your forms you would like to modify using this technique?
- copeningAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 04:22 PM
Used another CSS code and got it fairly close... you can see it here...
the form is labeled - Moontide News
- brx250Answered on August 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Thank you for using JotForm.
I've tried checking your form and I've noticed its width to be a little narrow and the CSS you need is not just the one mentioned above. Try replacing your CSS with this code below
I've also attached here a link of the form I cloned from you. If you want, you can clone it too. http://www.jotform.com/form/12411438846 (Here, I've altered the form's width and CSS)
Hope this helps.
If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support