- AylwinAsked on June 18, 2014 at 09:21 AMHow to reply email when received ?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 12:53 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you want to reply to your submission email you receive and ensure that the emails are sent to the person who submitted your form?
If that is correct, you should set the "Reply-to Email" setting to the email address field of your form. Here are the steps you should follow to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. Click on the "Email Alert":
4. Click on one of the "Notification" from the list:
5. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" button:
6. Please select the email field in the "Reply-to Email" dropdown option:
When you receive submission email it will be received from "firstname.lastname@example.org" but if you reply to that email, it will send the email to the person who submitted your form.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.