JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you want to reply to your submission email you receive and ensure that the emails are sent to the person who submitted your form?
If that is correct, you should set the "Reply-to Email" setting to the email address field of your form. Here are the steps you should follow to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. Click on the "Email Alert":
4. Click on one of the "Notification" from the list:
5. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" button:
6. Please select the email field in the "Reply-to Email" dropdown option:
When you receive submission email it will be received from "email@example.com" but if you reply to that email, it will send the email to the person who submitted your form.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.