- MlkrAsked on June 18, 2014 at 01:11 PM
This is the form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/41683558642362
I am looking for a way to make the second entry called "Personnummer" (10 numbers) unique. Unique as in no other "customer" can register a form with the same 10 numbers entered. No other entrypoints in the form needs to be unique, it would actualle be very bad for people living on the same adress not being able to add same adress. But these "Personnummer" 10 numbers need to be.
Thank you for any help in the matter. Jotform is really awesome to work with so far!
- MlkrAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 02:09 PM
Ah, solved the problem myself.
Next question is how and where I can edit the text that appears when a unique code is entered again.
Thank you ^_^
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 04:05 PM
Did you mean you want to Edit the submission?
You can do it in the form's submissions page.
1. Go to yor My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
2. Select your form Föranmälan till BSK32
3. Click on Submissions button on top
4. In the form's submissions page, there is an Edit button on the upper right corner.
You can now edit the submission data.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- MlkrAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 10:01 AM
No, but I finally found it.
I wanted to edit the error-message or form warning-text that appears if someone tries to add the same unique number into the system. I found it under "Edit form warnings" so everything is solved :) Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 19, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Thank you for clarifying that.
There is actually a user guide for it here in case you need to know more.
Don't hesitate to contact us again anytime for any assistance you need.