- cbldkAsked on August 20, 2011 at 06:22 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 02:51 AM
At the moment, you cannot change the text name value of the button for multiple file upload. You can only do this when exporting the source code and placing the source code in your web page.
I will also submit a ticket to our development team and ask to add this feature to the file upload tool. Unfortunately, I just cannot provide a lead time to when this feature will be implemented. We'll let you know once this is done.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 22, 2011 at 11:38 AM
We've added this as a feature request.
For now, you might be able to change it using the full source code on your web site and manually modifying the form. Here is how you can get the form source code. Open the form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source Code" and copy the code provided.
- emrew86Answered on November 14, 2011 at 08:57 AM
Faature has been implemented...