- AdvancedBudgetSolutionsAsked on June 25, 2014 at 06:21 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 06:45 PM
I have now raised the problem about huge gap on terms and conditions widget to our developers. You will be informed via this thread once this particular issue is fixed.
- MacLucAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 06:46 AM
The bug has been fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
- AdvancedBudgetSolutionsAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 02:06 PM
Thank you for your assistance. Unfortunately, I still see a large gap in my form below the terms and conditions widget. It shows up in "Preview" mode and is also still visible after updating the source code on my website. Could you please assist? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2014 at 10:43 PM
I checked your form and it was fine. Here's a screenshot:
I've cleared your forms cache. I would advise doing the same to your browser. That should help!
- AdvancedBudgetSolutionsAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 11:11 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 03:58 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your web page an I was able to replicate the issue you are having. I am reporting this again to our back end team and they will take a look. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- AdvancedBudgetSolutionsAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 01:13 PM
I never received a response after August 2nd regarding the Terms and Condition Widget. Have you been able to resolve the issue?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 01:48 PM
Unfortunately, we have not yet received any update form our back end team. I cannot recollect how much gap it was being displayed earlier on two consecutive Terms & condition widget.
I did check your form and the cloned form as well and it does not display any huge gap anymore. Can you please take a look. Please check the screenshot below of your form:
We will wait for your response.
- AdvancedBudgetSolutionsAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 05:10 PM
Thank you, this looks great! The gap was much larger before. I appreciate your help.