- mark1Asked on August 22, 2011 at 10:14 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 22, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Are you asking if it's possible to send notifications to multiple addresses? If that is correct, then the answer is yes it is possible. You can add multiple addresses in the recipient section of your email alerts, each separated by a comma.
1. While editing the form, go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification (or whatever you renamed it to)
2. In the Compose E-mail screen, click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
3. Insert the addresses in the Recipient section, separating each address by a comma
For example: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click Finish then save your form
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm!