- deliaweissmdAsked on July 01, 2014 at 01:15 AM
forms received are difficult to separate they all come together in one email
to use, we need to be able to get the forms in separate emails
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 02:45 AM
I did check your form's notification email alert and found that you are using your gmail address to receive submission emails. If I understand your question correctly, you want all submission emails to be displayed separately since gmail groups all the emails with the same subject line. Is that the requirement you have?
As I mentioned earlier that the gmail groups all the emails with the same subject line, the solve this issue you need to make the subject line unique so that gmail treats all emails as separate email messages.
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Add a "Unique ID" widget in your form. Check the following URL: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/autoincrement Please check the screenshot below:
3. Now, edit your notification email alert and add this unique id field in the subject line of the email template. Please check the screenshot below:
Once the unique id is added in the subject line of your email alert, every submission emails you receive will have a unique number added to the subject which in turn will make every email subject a unique one. The gmail will also treat every submission emails as separate email message and not group them.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.