- sanuzbAsked on July 01, 2014 at 08:32 AM
Link "here" don't work
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 08:41 AM
It might be due to slow connection. Can you please try logging on a different domain.
Try this link http://www.jotform.us/login
then download the source code of your form as described on how to on the user guide.
Please inform us issue persist.
- sanuzbAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 09:02 AM
Does not work. Archives can not be downloaded
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 09:38 AM
It seems only this form http://form.jotformeu.com/form/41813229642352 have issue in downloading its full source, as I was able to download the source code of a different form.
Can you at least try on your other form? -- just for us to confirm if my finding is correct.
I will try other method to download the full source code of your form. I will get back to you when I have it.
- sanuzbAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 09:44 AM
You are right, another form is loaded correctly. Thank you. I'll wait
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 09:50 AM
I found out the cause of issue. It was the name of the form.
Try removing the "#3" on the form name and try downloading again.
It seems that part of the name is messing up the URL generated by the download script.
I tried it on my end, and I was now able to download the full source code of the form.
Please tell me if you do not have the same success using the workaround.
- sanuzbAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 09:56 AM
Thank you very much
Archive downloaded without problems
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Thank you for the confirmation.
Contact us anytime for any other assistance needed.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 08:13 AM
We've made some fixes on this issue. You should be able to download your form's source even if your form title has # signs.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.