- MikeAsked on July 02, 2014 at 06:11 AM
We have been unable to respond to our Jotform queries today because every email we have sent comes back with a message saying "Mail delivery failed: Returning message to sender"
Here is a copy of what is contained in the email:
"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<firstname.lastname@example.org>:
host aspmx.l.google.com [220.127.116.11]: 552-5.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct
552-5.2.2 the recipient to
552 5.2.2 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6558 xn13si19275936wib.13 - gsmtp"
I have checked that our Jotform payments are up to date. Can you help us please?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 08:59 AM
The email notifier settings by default is set to email@example.com as sender you cannot send any emails to this address.
If you wish to be able to reply to users right away when you do a reply, you will need to do the following steps:
1. Edit your form
2. See to it that you're on Setup & Embed tab
3. Click on Email Alerts
3. Select the Email Notifier that you will edit (A window of the email alert will appear)
4. Click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button at the bottom of the window
5. On the Reply-To email field, select the email address field from your form
6. Click the Finish button
7. Save your form
If you have further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 02:18 AM
I have created a separate thread for your concern so that we can provide you a better assistance. You'll be responded here in a timely manner.