- wardooAsked on July 17, 2010 at 04:17 AM
I'm posting my site, and when I go into Internet Explorer to visualize the contact JotForm appears pink with selection of the form. Is there any solution?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 09:35 AM
So, your form is pink? Can you post the URL of the page that has this problem?
- wardooAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 01:17 PM
yes... www.origamigramigrafico.com.br .... I'm from Brazil... ok... just try clicking on the questions of form with Internet Explorer
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 02:51 PM
Unfortunately, this link does not work: www.origamigramigrafico.com.br
Can you post the correct link?
- wardooAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 06:28 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 20, 2010 at 03:59 AM
I checked your form on IE. The pinkness happens because the you did not fill the required fields. If you complete the required fields it will not be pink.
- wardooAnswered on July 20, 2010 at 08:15 AM
but I'd like to stay like Firefox ... without pink ... ok ... can?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 20, 2010 at 11:24 AM
If you do not like them to become pink, don't make the questions "required". That's a solution.
- wardooAnswered on July 20, 2010 at 05:36 PM
sorry, but I'm from brazil... my questions don't are many formulations... I repeat question... My site are in color pink question a formulary... You have solution? Much Thank you!!!!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 22, 2010 at 07:29 AM
The only solution is to make the questions NOT "required". Required fields become pink when left empty.
- wardooAnswered on July 22, 2010 at 08:37 AM