- GarrettWalshAsked on August 23, 2011 at 01:39 PM
The information I receive is different to what the client sends but shows full details on the jotform site under 'submissions'.
- brx250Answered on August 23, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Thank you for using JotForm.
I've tried replicating your issue on our end and it seems that the problem lies on your email notification. You can try editing your notification's content and manually add the missing fields by selecting them from the right side bar of the window. Or, you can just create a new notification email by following these steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click on Email Alerts button
3. Click Add New Email
4. Select Notification then click Next
5. Provide sender and recipient details for your notification, click Next
6. Edit your notification mail's content then click Finish
And delete the old one. This way, you won't have to edit it's content manually.
Albert | JotForm Support