- AsmaMohdAsked on July 04, 2014 at 07:11 PMLet me repeat " I want the customers to upload their pictures on our facebook fan page by filling out the jotform i have created"
actually you misunderstood, there is no form available on the fb page. I want to use jotform for the customers to upload their pic on our fan page " and there should be an option to set the url for facebook fanpage.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 07:27 PM
I want to use jotform for the customers to upload their pic on our fan page " and there should be an option to set the url for facebook fanpage.
This not how it works.
Adding the form to your Facebook pages only allows the users to use the form within the Facebook page.
But the submission data of the form (including the uploaded videos/pictures) will NOT be posted on the facebook page.
This is not similar to Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box.com integrations.
Hope this clarifies the matter.
Inform us if you have further question.
- AsmaMohdAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 07:32 PM
ok then we have another solution. Now i want to let the customers follow/like our fan page so that they can manually upload their pic on our fan page without any complications. Now please tell me how can i add facebook feature in the jotform(including my fan page link)?
- AsmaMohdAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 07:34 PM
This is my page url https://www.facebook.com/RhinestoneTshirts
i want the customers to follow this link.please guide me how to do that in jotform?
- AsmaMohdAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 07:36 PM
please add it in my form named " clone for testimonial"
I shall be very grateful to you.
- AsmaMohdAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 07:51 PM
I am adding the social follow widget in my form for facebook. but it showing the incorrect output as shown in the screenshot. please fix it
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 04, 2014 at 10:15 PM
I see you're using Like me first widget on your cloned form with missing details. I have already added your FB Page URL there but you must also add you FB App ID to complete the widget settings. Check this screenshot for a guide.
Hope this helps!
- AsmaMohdAnswered on July 05, 2014 at 05:41 AM
I am adding the social follow widget in my form named "Clone of testimonial form" but the output doesn't seems to be ok, so please put it for me.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 05, 2014 at 08:01 AM
Sorry for the delayed response.
I made a test by adding the Social Follow widget on the form, and it was just fine.
Check the test form here http://www.jotform.me/form/41853337615457
Can you please try clearing first your browser's cache and retry afterwards.
I am not able to find issue with the Social Follow widget.
Inform us if there are still issue.