- sofakomAsked on July 06, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Hello, I have a problem when I request a report generator type of Visual report. Indeed, it works but the report contains only a single page. How can I do to have a full report? I thank very you much.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2014 at 03:22 PM
When you create a Visual Report, it will show you the first two charts, in order to add more, first click on right bottom corner, and drag it down to have more space:
1) Click on the "Chart" option.
2) Drag and drop it where you want to.
3) Click on the chart, and click on the gear icon, so the options to add the other data of your form will be displayed.
Hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.