- amohammedomerAsked on July 07, 2014 at 05:03 AM
How to enable removing uploaded file from a form?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Change the Allowed File Types in the Upload Field
- r0unflameAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 06:14 AM
you may try DRAG AND DROP UPLOAD or INKFILEPICKER in plugins tab. in inkfilepicker you can pick a file from your facebook,dropbox,gmail,google drive etc. you may want to try both of that plugins.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 08:29 AM
You can delete the uploaded files in your form by going to the form's Submissions Page.
Follow this steps
1. Go to your My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms
2. Select the form from the list where you wanted to delete an uploaded submission.
3. Click on the Submissions button on the top toolbar after selecting your form
4. In the submissions, you can now delete the submission.
Please take NOTE: Deleted submissions are permanently gone. They cannot be restored anymore once deleted.
There is also an automated way to do the deletion of submission. That is by using the
Hope this help. Inform us if you need more assistance.