- mobilovaAsked on August 24, 2011 at 09:02 AM
My site is: http://www.mobilova.com , the following known issue is happening to my site, my jotform script is blocking my Jquery from working properly, I've mined the forum and found similar issues with some solutions/work-around propositions:
http://www.jotform.com/answers/19011-Feedback-form-conflicts-with-other-JS-and-causes-my-image-Slideshow-to-dissappear-How do I get this to work for me?ThanksPage URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 07:17 AMYou will need to change your jquery code tonot conflict with prototype:
- mobilovaAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 05:40 AM
Doesn't solve the problem for me, but maybe I'm doing it wrong, any help in this direction is welcome, since I saw some folks get this to work with your suggestion and work around.
And a Jquery version of the feedback button will be great, I think your developpers could have it done in a couple of hours using one of the many jquery plugins out there and this will help so many people. Anyway, I'll try the no.Conflict Jquery work around again, hoping , it works this time. Thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 08:10 AM
Please post follow up questions on your previous post to avoid duplicate
threads with the same issue.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- pattulusAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 03:06 PM
Thanks. That fixed my problem. Totally forgot about the no conflict function.