- sararainAsked on July 09, 2014 at 06:03 PM
I just changed my e-mail address and password...
I also want to change the user name.
How can I do that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 06:05 PM
On us from the support team can change account usernames.
Please tell us the username you want to change to your current username sararain and we will check for its availability.
- sararainAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 06:07 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 06:12 PM
The username YouthScholarship is available.
But I am sorry I failed to mentioned earlier that if you change your username, if you are using custom URL name for your forms, they will not work anymore because the URL will include the username on the URL path.
Are you using custom URL Names on your form? If we change your username you will have to update the custom URLs also.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 06:21 PM
Please confirm if we can go ahead and change your username to YouthScholarship
- sararainAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 06:43 PM
Thank you, Jonathan.
Yes, please change the username...
and I do believe I have a custom URL name... is there a way you can find that out and potentially change that as well?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 06:50 PM
I went ahead and changed your username to YouthScholarship
On the custom URL name, you are the one that can update that.
Follow this user guide -How-to-create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-form
You may need to re-relogin to JotForm http://www.jotform.com/login to use the new username.
Please inform us if there is more we can help you with.