- abcmanagementAsked on July 14, 2014 at 08:57 AM
I want to list FAQ, but want to show the answer when click. How do I do it? Thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Unfortunately there is no built in feature to achieve your requirement.
There are two possible ways to achieve your requirement:
1. Move all your questions in a check box / radio button question.
2. Add all the answers in separate "Text" fields. Please check the screenshot below:
3. Take advantage of our "Conditions" feature to show / hide the "Text" fields based on the selection of radio button options.
Please take a look at the following demo form I created for you: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41943876173969? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
The another option is to simply download your form's source code and add custom code to achieve the show / hide requirement. Do get back to us if you would like to take the form's source code route and we will help you with the required scripts.