- artesianAsked on July 14, 2014 at 11:01 PM
- marron_afableAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Hi! Yes, you can easily remove the JotForm logo from the default email by first opening your form on the Form Builder and then:
Click on "Email Alerts" and select either the "Notification" or "Auto Responder", whichever you wish to change.
Next, click on the logo on the email body, and then click on "Delete" or "Backspace" key in your keyboard.
5. Finish and Save the form.
- artesianAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 11:29 PM
Thank you, I was about to reply that I figured it out when I got your response. Thank you for being so prompt! Love JotForm.
- marron_afableAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 11:31 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 01:06 AM
I'm glad to see that marron's answer was of good help.