- JeozadaqueAsked on August 25, 2011 at 06:42 AM
I have professional level, but not all used within the month, will remain with the residue of the credits?, or resets every month?Page URL:
- allanftdAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 07:19 AM
Thank you for your question. Your submissions count are reset back to zero every first of the month. Any unused credits will not be rolled over to the next month.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JeozadaqueAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Dear, support ...
Example: I buy credits on August 31, 2011, on September 1, 2011, will reset the I bought and I lose my credits?
- allanftdAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 12:50 PM
In this case, you will get 1000000 submissions on the 31st (but this will be discarded the next day), and another 1000000 on the 1st. The payment cycle will however be on the day you bought the credits, in this case every 31st (or 30th for months that don't have 31 days).
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- JeozadaqueAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 08:48 AM
Thanks for the prompt service.
- allanftdAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 10:33 AM
No prob, Jeozadaque. Our pleasure to help you!