- SimonAsked on August 25, 2011 at 07:07 AM
I have created this form with your briliant tool:
My request is probably not unique :) I would like to edit this form but I dont have an account.
Can you some how assign this form to my account which I will create in a minute?
- allanftdAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 08:04 AM
As requested, a clone of the above form has been added to your new account. In order to clone forms in the future, please read the tutorial below:
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for signing up for a JotForm account!
- deletedAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 08:13 AM
Thanks a LOT!
Unfortunately the form is blank :(
- karkoooAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 08:19 AM
It works in IE thank you :)
- allanftdAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 08:26 AM
Thanks for the update, karkoo. It should work in other browsers as well, like Google Chrome below: