- EmendologyAsked on July 15, 2014 at 10:41 AM
portions of my website that has forms embedded are not showing
Ill check on this further throughout the day... but as of right now... it
Any thoughts? Thanks!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Please let us know the webpage URL where the form is embedded so we can check. I think there's something wrong with the way how you embed the form.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 12:15 PM
I have moved your question to other thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- Pierre KirkpatrickAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 08:58 AM
I'm having the same issue described above, I had a jotform on the following link :
http://clarkesofnorthbeach.co.au and it hasn't been displaying correctly for a little while.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 10:20 AM
@Pierre: I have moved your problem here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1040906.