- headrick01Asked on July 15, 2014 at 07:13 PM
Is there a way to "un-do" the custom URL and revert back to ootb?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- JotForm SupportpvvskkAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 08:03 PM
I understand that you want to remove the custom URL and revert the form URL to its feature i.e., with form ID.
You can revert it by removing the custom name that was already set by following instructions below :
1. Open the form that you want to change the custom URL
2. Click on Embed form to open Embed Form Wizard.
3. Now click on Settings symbol which is right to the URL to display the current custom URL
4. Remove the name from the text box and click on Save. You should now notice the form URL changing to its original URL with Form ID.
Please note that you need to re-embed the new URL into your website. Please follow the instructions provided in the document Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use to embed your form into your website.
If you want to get the original URL without removing the custom name, you can get it from the preview window.
If you need further assistance, please reply to this post. We are happy to assist you further.
Kiran Kumar Polavarapu