- evideoprAsked on August 25, 2011 at 12:46 PM
I have a form embedded in a page. That form has a link to another page on my site. When you click on the link, it opens up that page inside the page you are on instead of just going to that page. Not a big fan of that. I have use the new window and same window and not set settings and they all do the same thing. HELP!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 01:27 PM
This can be solved by targetting your links properly
1. Click on your Free Text HTML field where the link is added
2. Click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Find the part where the actual link URL is
4. Insert right after the URL in double quotes
5. Click OK then save your form
The link should target the document in the top hierarchical position, which is the webpage itself, thus, replacing the location with the one in your link.
Hope you find this useful and informational. Thank you for using JotForm!
- dmichaelsAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Wow! I had the same problem, searched ONCE and found this post and it fixed it!
- brx250Answered on September 09, 2011 at 01:27 AM
We're glad you've sorted things out already.
If you do have any other issues and concerns, feel free to visit our forum and drop us a message. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with anything.
Thank you for using JotForm!
Albert | Jot Form Support