- LHS89ReunionAsked on July 17, 2014 at 05:06 PM
I have a form for a reunion and people can select how many people are coming, but when they are redirected to PayPal, one ticket is selected and cannot be changed.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 08:23 PM
This is fairly easy to set up. You use features within the PayPal widget on the page.
- Click on the wand next to the PayPal Widget options:
- Click next, and on the product page click add option for the Reunion Ticket, then the Custom Quantity checkbox:
- Press Next, and then type in a label and default quantity:
- The end result should look like this:
From there you can remove the previous field that prompts for the number of guest.
More information can be found here:
Please let us know if you have any issues setting it up. Kind Regards.
- LHS89ReunionAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 09:16 AM