i need to change my user name

  • Profile Image
    Asked on August 25, 2011 at 03:19 PM

    I would like to change me user name so that my own name does not appear in the "embedded form" feature. I would like it to read "Kaplanchicago" as this will be used for work purposes only. please let me know how to do that, or please delete my personal account so that i create a new one using the same email address.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 25, 2011 at 03:28 PM

    Hi Jessica,

    No worries! We can have it changed for you. I have submitted a ticket for your username change request. You will be notified as soon as it is done.

    Thank you for your continued patronage of JotForm. Have a great day!


  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 26, 2011 at 04:18 AM

    All set. Your username is now Kaplanchicago. Please make sure to logout and delete all jotform.com cookies before re-logging in.