- BettyAsked on July 20, 2014 at 10:10 AM
I am using your forms but they do not seem to be working correctly. Sometimes they will load on the site and then other times they will not.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Please let us know the URL of the page where the form is embedded so we can check for the possible cause. The most possible reason is a conflict between the form scripts and the website scripts, I need to confirm. But script conflicts can be fix by re-embedding your form using our iFrame method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
- heartsofhopeAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 12:41 PMI cant even get the page to load to edit my forms. I had taken the form
off because it wasnt working now I can not get back in to where it says
edit form to get the link to put it back on my site Please help I love
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 01:29 PM
Meaning, when you click "EDIT" button, the page just takes forever to load the form into the builder? And now, you can't even load My Forms page?
Did you check your internet speed/network? You're located in the US and we don't have any issues so far with our servers. Please try login, edit forms and embed forms using our domain www.jotform.us. See if this makes a difference. Get back to us for the results.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 01:32 PM
Also, please try to switch your IPv4 DNS Server Settings to Google's Public DNS: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/. See if that helps you load Jotform faster. This way, we can determine if your ISP default DNS servers has a problem connecting to Jotform Servers.
- heartsofhopeAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 02:41 PMWell I click on the jotform.us and link and it just sat there and never did
open the site. I am going to try and build a new form and see if works
better. About the dns I have no idea how to do that sorry but would
appreciate any help you can give me
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 04:37 PM
Please check this page in order to configure the DNS settings according to your operating system