- KadeJMAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Sure, I've opened up a feature request for this on your behalf.
- jeansilva25841512Answered on July 22, 2014 at 10:20 AM
This will be very important, and how we can now duplicate question, for example, will greatly facilitate the work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 11:31 AM
You're very much welcome. You will be updated here when it becomes available.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 06:48 AM
I'm pleased to let you know that visual reports are now able to be cloned via the clone icon on the myforms area reports dropdown menu:
- jeansilva25841512Answered on July 23, 2014 at 08:02 AM
I checked and saw that it was excellent.
This will greatly facilitate the work of JotForm users.
Congratulations to JotForm team
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 08:09 AM
It's our pleasure! :) Thanks
- NYSCAAAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 04:07 PM
Is there a way to bring a report over to a different form?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 06:15 PM
Unfortunately, there is not. Since the report pulls data from the specific form, the field ID's likely would not transfer to the new form.