- Adrian14Asked on July 21, 2014 at 07:07 PM
How to add interest to calculate?
This is a re-post of a comment on Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 10:19 PM
I have made a demo form for you to see, is this something you are looking for?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 11:14 PM
If you need further help, please explain in details what is the desired scenario and we will be glad to assist you.
- Adrian14Answered on July 22, 2014 at 05:37 AM
Thanks, but how to add? I tried, but nothing happened
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 07:18 AM
Here's how to add interest to your form calculation.
1. Add dropdown menu that and put your interest value
2. Then add Calculation widget
Your formula should be something like this:
( loan amount * ( interest / 100 ) + loan amount ) / number of months
This would depends on the name of the fields but basically just follow the formula above.
- Adrian14Answered on July 23, 2014 at 03:38 AM