- visualartsmnAsked on August 26, 2011 at 09:40 AM
I use MailChimp... how do I put the registration form into one of my enewsletters?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 01:34 AM
Forms don't work really well when inserted directly in an e-mail message, not to mention most mail clients will treat an embedded form as a security risk.
Because of that, it is not advise to embed the form directly. You can have the form inserted as a link instead. First, you'd have to get the form's URL by clicking the Preview button in the Form Builder
1. Edit your existing campaign or create a new one if you prefer
2. At step 3, click on the section where you wish to insert the link to your form
3. Highlight (select) the link text then click the link button in the toolbar
4. Insert the form's URL in the URL field then click OK
5. Click the Save Now button
Note that MailChimp automatically removes the http in the URL since there is already one in the Protocol drop down. To embed your form securely, choose https in the drop down.
Hope you find this useful. Let us know if you have further questions about this topic. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM
We are happy to announce that we have finally released integration with MailChimp:
You can now send email newslletters to the people who filled your forms. The integration will work with your existing submissions. So, you can connect and start sending newsletters right away.