- testsiteAsked on July 23, 2014 at 01:21 AM
In the form calendar ( date picker) , can we setup conditions to restrict date to three months from current date.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 04:57 AM
You cannot make the restriction visible in the DateTime field itself
BUT, Yes -- you can use conditional statement to apply restriction on particular dates.
You can use condition rules to prevent submission(or show/hide fields) of the form if it the selected date is true to the restriction.
Here is an example form you can test http://www.jotform.me/form/42031913178450
In my test form, you cannot submit the form if the selected date is higher than 10-23-2014 (3 months from today)
This the condition statement I used
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- testsiteAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 06:07 AM
Thanks heaps Jonathan .. It worked :)
- Deanna770Answered on September 15, 2014 at 08:48 PM
Hello, I can't seem to complete the conditions for the date picker. It allows me to set the rules, but doesn't give me any options for setting the mask. The only thing available in the "set mask" drop down is "please select." Please see below. I want to make sure no one can pick a date that is either or both of the following:
1) Picking a date that is 'today +1' (we need at least 1 day's notice)
2) Picking a date including any Tues, Thurs, Sat or Sun
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 10:52 PM
As we cannot answer multiple question in one thread, I have moved your question to new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/429314