- patstanAsked on August 26, 2011 at 01:33 PM
Can I block an individual's IP address from submitting the form?
If so, how can it be done?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 03:41 AM
Sorry but it is not possible. However, you can configure your form to accept only 1 submission per user. Click the link below to learn more about that.
Hope this helps.
- freemovies4uorgAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 09:49 AM
hmmm i wanted this too. Would this be a future plan to have this feature?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 01:02 PM
I will submit a ticket to our development team and let them take a look at this request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a lead time to when this feature will be implemented, or if this request will be approved. But once the request gets considered and implmented, we will let you know.
If you have other questions or concenrs, please do let us know.
- patstanAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 05:16 AM
ok cool. Can you let me know here if this becomes a feature
- budnailAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 06:28 PM
I'd like to second this feature idea, and maybe expand on it a bit. It would be nice if you could limit the submissions to be from a certain ip address range. That way you could limit your submissions to a certain company or institution that has a fixed range of ips, and eliminate spammers.
- CharlieAnswered on February 02, 2015 at 09:44 PM
Thank you for giving your feedback on this feature request, it's quite outdated so I've opened a new thread for you, please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/508584. We will address to it accordingly.