- zagirovaAsked on July 23, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Upgrade doesn't work...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 05:07 AM
Upon checking your account I found that it is already premium but your account is over quota as you have exceeded your allowed submission limit.
Do you want to upgrade your account to economy subscription plan for higher limits? Please click on the following URL to be able to upgrade your account to economy plan: http://www.jotform.com/upgrade?username=zagirova&account_type=economy&period=monthly
Please ensure that you cancel your existing subscription from your own PayPal account before upgrading to economy plan to avoid double billing. Here are the steps to cancel your premium subscription:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.