- SirJimAsked on July 24, 2014 at 06:39 PM
customizable form width?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 07:16 PM
I understand that you want to customize the form width. You can customize the width of the form by changing the form width value in Form Style tab from the top menu.
Also, The-Importance-of-Form-Widths is explained here for your reference. If you need further assistance or looking for more or other information in this regard, please reply to this post. We are happy to assist you.
- SirJimAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 07:20 PM
scalable to wide - responsive Web Design
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 07:58 PM
We do have some responsive templates where you can use. Please feel free to use one of the templates to build your form by selecting one from http://www.jotform.com/form-templates/search/responsive
We also have a mobile widget that can be used on your form which is responsive on mobile phones.
If you are looking for more information, please get back to us. We are happy to assist you further.
- SirJimAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 08:03 PM
Perfect thank you!