- DianeClarkeAsked on July 24, 2014 at 09:19 PM
I have a weekly timesheet that is completed for each day.
One job section per day but if they check the box that says they worked on more than one site, I would like the extra fields to appear.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 25, 2014 at 04:39 AM
You can take advantage of our "Condition" feature to achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Duplicate the job address as many number of times as you want and and the related field for Monday through Friday.
2. Wrap every job address inside a "Form Collapse" field which will be helpful in condition where we will have to just add one show/hide action item instead of multiple.
3. Set the status of the form collapse as "open" and visibility "Hidden" Please check the screenshot below:
4. Add the condition to check if the "Did you work on another site today?" is yes, then show the "Monday Job 1 - Start" form collapse. This needs to be added for every form collapse you add in form. Please check the screenshot below:
Please take a look at the following cloned form where I have added one condition for Monday: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42052081389958? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.