- graficoAsked on August 27, 2011 at 12:19 PM
I have a register form, but i don't want that people can register more than once.
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 01:25 PM
You can have your form only allow one submission by adjusting the unique submission settings of your form.
To do this:
1. Edit your form
2. Click Preferences (a pop up will appear)
3. In the pop-up window, go to Advanced Settings tab
4. Under Unique Submissions, click the value on the right, then you can select a drop down of options:
a. No Check - A form user can continuously make submissions
b. Loose Check - This type of checking is just based on cookies, once a form user deletes his browser's cookies, or if the user is using a different browser, he can still make another submission.
c. Strict Check - This type checks the IP address. Only one IP per submission.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- graficoAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 01:28 PMThank you very much for your answer.