- blhAsked on August 27, 2011 at 01:01 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 03:08 PM
Yes, it is possible to print a form. You have to convert it to PDF first.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Right-click the form you want to print, then click Create PDF Form
3. Save the PDF file to your computer
4. Open the PDF using a reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
5. Print the form via the Acrobat Reader menu
Hope this instructions help. Notify us if you need more information with regards to this topic. Thanks!
- blhAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 08:59 PM
No, I want to print my neutral form as is on the website. All that I am able to do is print a submitted form, not a blank one. Also, I have a MAC, not a PC, so I can't right-click anything.
How do I print my form without any "filled in" information?
Thank you for your help!
- brx250Answered on September 01, 2011 at 10:13 PM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
There are two approaches to address your question. First is to add a print button to your form. To do this, click on the submit button field and hit the print button on the menu bar. You can then print the form. Second is to use the print function of your browser. Just press CTRL+P and a window will then prompt you for printing properties. Hope this helps.
If you do have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support