- jennilevyesqAsked on August 28, 2011 at 04:22 PMWhat if I don't want an email letting me know I have a submission, but I just want the person submitting a form to be to get a confirmation, if I press the second option it still send me a confirmation, help!
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up Email Notifications
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 07:08 PM
Thanks for asking. To stop a form emailing you notifications, delete the notification. Here's how:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click Email Alerts
3. Click Notification
4. Click the Delete E-mail button and confirm that you wish to delete it
5. Save the form
Now, when anyone submits that form, they will get an auto-response but you won't receive any notification. However, the submission will still be recorded and can be accessed at anytime via the form's Submissions page.
Hopefully you have found this reply to be helpful. If you need clarification on anything or need assistance with another aspect of our product, please let us know. Our team will be happy to help you.