- PGCCTAsked on July 29, 2014 at 01:41 PM
Having an issue with our Stripe integration using JotForm. We have a form called "2014 Program Registration" that has the Stripe integration to take payments.
Currently there are 4 registrations that are saying "Pending Charge: Charge Customer now". See below.Member + Guest Registration (Amount: 75.00 USD)
Pending Charge: Charge Customer Now (*This is a link on the live page)
Stripe customer ID: cus_4UErF9qDzcBY7V
However, all 4 charges ARE showing up in Stripe as completed and paid, with a few already sent to the bank account.
So two questions:
1) What is causing JotForm to show it as a "Pending Charge"?
2) What happens if I click on "Charge Customer Now"? Will it charge them again or will just mark it as charged in JotForm?
Thanks for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 02:29 PM
Thank you for reporting the error. I'm doing a quick research on this issue. I'll get back to you with related information very soon. We appreciate your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 03:19 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue on a test platform. Before confirming this issue as a bug, please confirm if "Immediately" is being selected for "Charge Customer" field under Stripe properties as below :
On the test environment, I see the same message as Pending Charge : Charge the Customer. Clicking on this link shows that the Customer was already charged and the same should be the case on live also which needs to be confirmed. Please see the screenshot below :
I'm forwarding the issue to our next level support for investigation. You'll be updated on the issue very soon.
Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- PGCCTAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 03:27 PM
Thank you for researching the issue and confirming it.
We do have the form set to charge "Immediately" as shown in the screen shot attached.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 03:38 PM
Thank you for your confirmation. I've escalated the issue to our next level support. This thread will be updated as soon as we receive an update from them.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 03:44 AM
We are happy to inform you that this bug has been fixed.
The "Charge Customer Now" link should no longer appear on immediately-charged submissions.
- PGCCTAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Thank you for the update.
I am still seeing the message on the past transactions. Is this fix only for new transactions moving forward?
If so, what should I do with those past transactions? Just leave them alone at this point?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 11:32 AM
Yes, unfortunately the fix should only effect new transactions. As I am not 100% sure what the fix involved I would recommend just leaving the old ones alone for the time being.
Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!