- DaystarEdAsked on July 29, 2014 at 02:05 PM
Hello, I am having trouble with the price for the "Professional Ethics" course on my registration form. On jotform in edit mode the price is correct at $135. However, when I go to preview mode and on my website the price is coming up as $90 which is incorrect.
Also the "Treating Latino Clients" course is not calculation in the total box.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 02:35 PM
I believe you already had a chat with my colleague on this issue. I also tested your form and I was able to replicate the issue you are having. I am reporting this issue to our back end team and find out a possible cause of this problem. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- DaystarEdAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 02:44 PM
Okay, thank you!
- DaystarEdAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 05:11 PM
Hello, has anyone looked at my problem and came up with a solution yet?
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 06:19 PM
This request has been opened and is listed as Urgent. We do apologize for the inconvenience while we look into it further. As of yet we don't have a solution. This thread will be updated once we do though.
- DaystarEdAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Okay, I have even tried to delete the product/class and re-add it. That did not work. When I re-add it, it still comes up as $90.00.
- DaystarEdAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 11:16 AM
I have also been messing around with the form trying to fix the problem. I thought it may be helpful to let you know that if I move the class's position from the top of the form to the bottom of the form, it works properly. But when I move it back to the top with the other 4 Core Courses, the price changes to be incorrect. Why is this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Your ticket has indeed been assigned to a developer and we should have an update for you soon. It appears there may be a conflict with some of your products and the way their data is being stored. As to what exactly is causing this, I am unsure. Thank you for your patience and hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 09:19 AM
Can you please try to delete then re-add the problematic item (Professional Ethics)? Afterwards, save your form and test it again.
Kindly let us know should the problem persist.
- DaystarEdAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 01:49 PM
I have done this multiple times and it has not fixed the issue(s).! PLEASE ADVISE
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 02:26 PM
Can you please clear your browser's cache then try to delete and re-add the product again?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 22, 2014 at 12:39 AM
It looks to me that your problem has been resolved. With that, I am closing this ticket.
Please do get back to us should the issue present itself again.